9th Annual Modular Construction & Prefabrication 2018
Improving Construction Productivity, Cost Efficiencies and Innovative Design through Prefabricated and Modular Design and Delivery
A McGraw-Hill survey notes that Modular and Prefabrication processes have the ability to shrink project schedules by over a month, cut budgets by at least 6%, and reduce construction site waste by 5%. When any expenditure contributes to the bottom line in project management these metrics cannot be ignored. However, because modular and pre-fabrication are underdeveloped in the Australian market, how can you have confidence that these processes are the most cost effective and practical solution for your project?
This year, the 9th Annual Modular Construction and Prefabrication Summit for 2018 will address pressing industry concerns, such as reducing the cost of construction without sacrificing the product quality or customer satisfaction, improving work site safety and project efficiency, and integrating modular and pre-fabrication into the initial planning and design stages of construction.
New for 2018
- 75% New Speaker Faculty
- A Greater Focus on Why Clients are Choosing Modular and Trends on Investment
- Greater opportunities for Networking: More Panel Discussions, Delegate Debates and Interactive Discussion Groups
- Practical Case Studies -
- $7.6 million Macquarie University Innovation Hub
- $30 million Agricola college
- Dandenong Railway part of a $1.64 billion package of works
- $2.9 billion redevelopment of 25 King St