ActronAir is a proudly Australian company recognised for making world-class air conditioners.
Well, it stands to reason. The team at ActronAir experience the harsh Australian conditions first hand.
Our climate places demands on air conditioning not found in other parts of the world. And that’s why ActronAir’s engineers have developed the most advanced air conditioning systems specifically for the Australian environment.
ActronAir’s product range includes Australian designed and manufactured Split Ducted (up to 70kW)
and Rooftop Packaged units (up to 195kW), Serene Wall Split System air conditioners (up to 8.0kW), ActronConnect wireless control for ducted air conditioners*, and controls and accessories. ActronAir is
also proud to provide Australia wide technical service and warranty support.
Some highlights of ActronAir’s award winning, innovative products include:
• ActronConnect, a wireless control app
• Que, the most advanced integrated home air conditioning control platform yet.
• MultiElite, a universal split system that can connect up to five indoor heads to one outdoor unit
• Cascade, a super slim ceiling cassette system perfect for tight roof spaces
• ESP Plus ducted split systems, winner CoolWorld Award Environmental/Innovative Product of the Year, and finalist AIRAH Awards 2008
• ESP Ultima ducted split systems, finalist ARBS Awards 2012
• ESP Platinum ducted split system
• Tri-Capacity Commercial Split system and Packaged units, finalist AIRAH Awards 2012
• Hercules Commercial Packaged technology, winner ARBS Product Excellence Award 2014, finalist AIRAH Awards 2013
To find out more about Actronair products range visit: www.actronair.com.au
*Compatible with most residential models.